Recruitment & Retention
Attracting students, staff and faculty to your program. Building enrollment through scholastic journalism practices and improving retention.
• May 3, 2011 -- Diversity 2.0: Recruiting a new, tech-savvy, generation of journalism students. Link >>
• Scholastic Journalism Resources — developed by the ASJMC Secondary Education Committee. Link >>
• ASJMC Insights, Spring 2007 — Student Journalism Issues See Issue >>
• ASJMC Insights, Spring 2004 — Faculty Issues See Issue >>
• ASJMC Insights, Fall 2003 — Retention See Issue >>
• JMC Enrollment and Placement Information — reports from the Annual Surveys of Dr. Lee Becker of the University of Georgia Link >>